ACI Solutions, Inc. was awarded an Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) contract. eFAST is a multi-year Multiple Ordering Agreement (MOA) that offers a vast array of labor categories with approved ceiling rates. eFAST is the FAA’s preferred contracting vehicle for small business contracts.
eFAST streamlines the procurement process for all stakeholders using a web-based acquisition tool and automated workflows compliant with applicable FAA standards. eFAST supports the following contract types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, Labor Hour and others as appropriate.
As a prime MOA holder, ACI looks forward to providing FAA with best-in-class services in the following Functional Areas:
- Engineering Services (ES) – Systems Engineering and Analysis; Specialty Engineering; System Security; Hardware and Software Engineering; Configuration Management; Quality Assurance and Testing; Acoustical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Astrophysics, Chemical and Civil Engineering, Combustion, Communications, Construction, Electrical, Environmental, Erosion Control, Geological, Geophysical, Heating, Human Factors, Hydraulics, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marine, Mechanical, Nuclear, and Operations Research; Developing Training Materials; Air Traffic Operations Analysis/Design/Development; Air Traffic Safety System Analysis/Design/Development; Air Traffic Management Analysis/Design/Development; Air Traffic Operations Training; Air Traffic Safety System Training; and Air Traffic Management Training.
- Computer Systems Support (CSS) – Database Administration; Computer and Computer Program Maintenance; Server and Network Maintenance/Operations; Web Site Maintenance; Help Desk; Telecommunication Services; Information Assurance Analysis/Test; Computer System Quality Assurance; and Software Engineering.
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD) – Information Analysis/Business Intelligence; Database Analysis/Design/Development; Computer Program Analysis/Design/Development; Computer System Analysis/Design/Development; Web Site Analysis/Design/Development; Graphic Design; Computer System Server Analysis/Design/Test; Developing Training Materials and Conducting Training; Information Assurance Analysis/Test; Enterprise Architecture; Information Technology Systems Architecture; Network Analysis/Design/Test; Computer System Quality Assurance; Software Engineering; and Graphic Design.
Engineering, Technical, And Programmatic Services
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
ACI Solutions provides services in response to task orders issued under this contract that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices.
The NSWC Dahlgren is the Seaport-e Contracting Office will release each activity in its own RFPs.
SeaPort-e Contract Information
Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7151
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps
*Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.*
Program Ceiling: $41.7 Billion (including options terms)
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
Task Order Awards
No Task Orders to report at this time.
Official Government SeaPort-e Website
The official government website for all contractual matters pertaining to the SeaPort-e procurement vehicle is available here.
Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
ACI Solutions, Inc. (ACI) has developed processes to continually improve the quality of our customer support program. We utilize this method to ensure the overall quality of our planning, execution, tracking, accountability, and Task Order delivery in support of the Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) program.
Quality Assurance (QA) at ACI means the constant pursuit of efficiency in our daily and business operations. ACI will carry out the following QA strategies for the Seaport-e contract:
ACI provides timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting
- ACI maintains close coordination with our customers through direct interface with Program and Task Managers
- The ACI Program Manager will have direct access to top ACI management to acquire any resources required to provide a quality product to the customer
ACI offers its personnel advanced education and training in process improvement, problem-solving, decision-making, and team-building.
ACI anticipates that certain task orders issued under this contract will require the development of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP). If required, ACI will developed a QAP that is tailored to the specific needs of the task order.
ACI Solutions has identified select partners with the expertise to deliver services to our federal clients.
Good Harbor Techmark http://www.ghtechmark.com 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business Dev Technology Group www.devtechnology.com 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business Luz Technology 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business Red5Security www.red5security.com 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business Moebius Solutions, Inc www.moesol.com 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business GC&E Systems Group www.gcesg.com 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Small Business
Contract for Engineering, Program Management, and Financial Management Services
The SeaPort e-contract combines the benefits of a truly paperless, electronic procurement system with contracting best practices. This indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple-award contract (MAC) allows the Virtual SYSCOM, as well as Commander, Naval Installations, and the US Marine Corps to acquire a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s objective to increase efficiency and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
Benefits and Features of SeaPort-e
Authorized users include all warranted contracting officers of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP), Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Office of Naval Research, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e is the mandatory contract vehicle for the Virtual SYSCOM for engineering, program management, and financial management services.
- Offers are evaluated on Best Value
- Heavy emphasis on Performance Based Orders
- All requirement are fulfilled competitively on a task order basis by individual ordering offices
- Firm Fixed Price and Cost Reimbursable task orders are permitted; no T&M task orders are allowed
- SeaPort-e program goal is to award 33% of total obligated dollars to small businesses as PRIME contractors
- Large business awards have a minimum Small Business Subcontracting Goal of 20% of the dollars obligated
- Prime contract holders may add an unlimited number of small or large business partners to their teams
- There are currently more than 2,000 prime contractors, and there is a once-a-year rolling admission period to award new prime contracts
- The contract covers 22 functional areas and 7 geographic zones; zone system preserves the local vendor base – companies must have an established presence in a zone to bid
- The basic ID/IQ contract limits pass-through charges, caps maximum fees, annual escalation and requires costs savings
- There is NO FEE to authorized users
How To Use SeaPort-e
The SeaPort-e procurement process is entirely electronic – from RFP submission to delivery of the awarded task order to the successful bidder. To lean more please visit the SeaPort-e portal at http://www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx Summary features of the process include:
Task order solicitation, modifications and awards are released through the SeaPort-e portal
All proposals are submitted electronically through the portal
Task order award and execution is decentralized and performed by the ordering activity’s contracting shop
ACI is an approved subcontractor to Dev Technology Group for the Navy SeaPort-NxG contract. Services provided through the Navy SeaPort-NxG contract will be focused on engineering support and program management. Scope of work includes systems engineering, software development, research and development, system design documentation and technical data, financial analysis, quality assurance, configuration management, information technology and logistics support.
ACI is an approved subcontractor for GSA OASIS: OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. ACI is an approved subcontractor through AECOM.
ACI is an approved subcontractor for Air Force NETCENTS-2: The Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) contract providesthe Air Force with a primary source of netcentric and IT products, services, and solutions awarded through the Air Force and subcontracted through AECOM.
ACI is an approved subcontractor for GSA MOBIS 874: The GSA MOBIS Schedule is a contract vehicle companies use to offer management consulting and training services to the federal government. The contract is officially known as the GSA Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Schedule 874 Contract, but is frequently referred to as either the GSA MOBIS or Schedule 874 Contract. GSA contracts with to Native Hawaiian Veterans companies and ACI is a subcontractor to them.
ACI is an approved subcontractor for NASA SEWP: NASA SEWP provides Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement, and is a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle focused on commercial IT products and product based services. NASA awards these subcontracts and ACI is a subcontractor to SEWP Solutions LLC.
ACI is an approved subcontractor to Dev Technology Group for the ITES-3S IDIQ contract. ITES-3S facilitates the efficient procurement of a broad range of enterprise-level support services for IT integration and service management activities to the Army, other DoD agencies, and all other Federal agencies including locations CONUS, OCONUS, and warzone areas. Services available under ITES-3S include Cybersecurity Services, Information Technology Services, Enterprise design, integration and consolidation, Network/System Operation and Maintenance, Telecommunications/System O&M, Business process reengineering, IT Supply Chain Management, IT Education and Training.
ACI is an approved subcontractor to BMA for the DLA J6 JETS Supports contract. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Information Operations J6 is the Agency’s knowledge broker, providing comprehensive, best practice Information Technology (IT) support to the Department of Defense (DOD) and DLA Business Community resulting in high quality information systems, customer support, efficient and economical computing, data management, electronic business, and telecommunications services.
ACI is an approved subcontractor to ECS Federal for the DISA Encore III contract. ENCORE III Full and Open Large Business Suite is available to provide a full range of information technology (IT) services and solutions required by the Department of Defense, other Federal agencies, and the Intelligence Community (IC). The contract ceiling value over a 10-year period of performance, which began on March 12, 2018 is $17.5 Billion. The scope of this effort includes support to all activities within the DoD. Other Federal agencies may utilize this contract to satisfy their IT requirements after making the appropriate Economy Act Determination, if applicable, in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 17.5. IT solutions encompass a range of capabilities from old legacy systems to new, emerging IT solutions. As a result, the contractor shall assist the government in providing IT solutions for activities throughout all operating levels of all customer organizations in support of functional requirements including Command and Control (C2), Intelligence, and Mission support areas, and to all elements of the JIE. The contractor shall assist the government by furnishing personnel, materials, facilities, travel, services, managed services, and other items needed to satisfy the worldwide development
Find out how ACI Solutions can streamline your IT and security processes by contacting our sales team. Fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to you soon!